(Pictured above: Patagonia Off-Site Facilitation for Creative Department, 2017)
Guiding companies and organizations to improve learning and workplace culture and communication so that work can flow and people can thrive.
Thanks to Google’s multimillion dollar study we know that psychological safety* is far and away the most important dynamic for team effectiveness.
By helping teams work well together, manage conflict in a healthy way and value diversity, we encourage a productive and positive work environment for all.
Including but not limited to:
- Communication Training to speak and listen more effectively and to encourage efficiency, cooperation and inclusivity
- Dynamic leadership and employee coaching for learning, development, inspiration, and goal attainment
- Designing team building experiences that build trust, deepen collective intelligence and enrich on and off-site experiences
- Cultivating culture, improving team norms and psychological safety
- Aligning actions with values to support sustainability, holistic integrity, and overall wellness
- Incorporating workplace wellness including meditation and mindfulness strategies
* Psychological safely is defined by Harvard Business School professor Amy Edmondson as a ‘‘shared belief held by members of a team that the team is safe for interpersonal risk-taking… a sense of confidence that the team will not embarrass, reject or punish someone for speaking up… it describes a team climate characterized by interpersonal trust and mutual respect in which people are comfortable being themselves.”