(Pictured above: Patagonia Off-Site Facilitation for Creative Department, 2017)
Guiding companies and organizations to improve workplace culture and communication so work can flow and people can thrive.
Thanks to Google’s multimillion dollar study we know that psychological safety* is far and away the most important dynamic for team effectiveness.
By helping teams work well together, manage conflict in a healthy way and value diversity, we encourage a productive and positive work environment for all.
- Communication Training to speak and listen more effectively and to encourage cooperation and inclusivity
- Custom designing creative and fun team bonding exercises to enrich on and off-site experiences
Possible agendas include:
- Improve psychological safety, team norms and Communication Training
- Team bonding experiences to build trust and deepen collective intelligence
- Leadership coaching for better connection, inspiration and balance
- Workplace wellness including meditation and mindfulness strategies
* Psychological safely is defined by Harvard Business School professor Amy Edmondson as a ‘‘shared belief held by members of a team that the team is safe for interpersonal risk-taking… a sense of confidence that the team will not embarrass, reject or punish someone for speaking up… it describes a team climate characterized by interpersonal trust and mutual respect in which people are comfortable being themselves.”